POWEROAD 12V 100Ah or 150Ah BCI Group 31 LiFePO4 Bluetooth Self-Heating Battery
● Smaller size with more power
● Increases Energy Density Up to 50%
● Boost Power: 200A continuous discharge current, boost 2500W inverter by a single battery.
● 100% Usable Energy: 100% Depth of Discharge, Fully Utilize Each Charges.
● Multi-certified: UL, UN38.3, CE, MSDS, etc.
● Safety First: Safest LiFePO4 Technology Armed with BMS.
● Drop-In Replacement: Simple and Powerful, Connect and Go.
● 10 Years Lifetime: 4000 Cycle Life Equivalent To 10-15 Years Service Life.
Especially designed for space-limited applications, PRHD-150 is a compact, high energy density lithium-ion phosphate batteries, equipped with UL1642 / IEC 626601 certified A-Grade LiFePO4 cells, and POWEROAD designed Battery Management System (BMS).
PRHD-150 delivers not only enormous energy density but also superfluous protections. Metal stands, EV silicon filler, and water-tight sealing are the keys to allow the batteries to have outstanding vibration resistance, thermal exchange, and all-weather performance, giving it the best option for harsh, space-tight applications.
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12.8||12.8||12.8||12.8||12.8||12.8|
|Nominal Capacity (Ah)||50||100||150||200||300||400|
|Nominal Energy (Wh)||640||1280||1920||2560||3840||5120|
|Energy Density Increase||52% ↑||33% ↑||50% ↑||33% ↑||50% ↑||60% ↑|
|Charge Voltage (Vdc)||14.4||14.4||14.4||14.4||14.4||14.4|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage (Vdc)||9.2||9.2||9.2||9.2||9.2||9.2|
|Charge Current Standard (A)||25||50||75||100||100||100|
|Charge Current Maximum (A)||50||100||150||200||200||200|
|Discharge Current Standard (A)||25||50||75||100||100||100|
|Discharge Current Maximum (A)||50||100||150||200||200||200|
|Discharge Current Peak (A) -5s||100||200||300||400||400||400|
|Enclosure||U1R||Group 24||Group 31||4D||6D||8D|
|Charge Working Temperature(C)||0-45||0-45||0-45||0-45||0-45||0-45|
|Discharge Working Temperature(C)||-20-55||-20-55||-20-55||-20-55||-20-55||-20-55|
Connected with Pure Copper Busbars:
We only use pure copper to connect the battery cells and the interiors, giving the best guarantee of resistance reduction and performance boosts.
Intelligent Warm up Feature:
When condition meets, close-fit heating module warms up the battery cells, secures the charges and the battery life. You only need to plug in the charge, and the battery handles the rest.
Built-in Bluetooth :
No need for external monitors to check the battery condition, Poweroad LINC EXTN series brings you an excellent lithium battery monitoring experience, integrates all the crucial information into the user interface, one glance, you will see all.
1. Diving deep into the battery industry for 20 years, with 15+ years of lithium-based manufacture experience.
2. Solid technology background with owned BMS development, we provide our customers with trusty production.
3. We complied with the rigorous standards including UL, MSDS, UN38.3, ISO9001, ISO14001 and etc.
– What is an META L2 Home Battery?
A: META L2 Home Battery is a lithium battery based rack battery consists of LiFePO4 battery modules that can be configured up to 8 in parallels with maximum 8kWh power capacity, supplying power for most home appliances and ensuring sustained power, particularly during power outages.
– Where can the META L2 Home Battery be deployed?
A: META L2 Home Battery can be a critical supplement to a Residential Solar Battery Backup System, which can be charged by solar power. META L2 Home Battery can be recharged by electricity grid as well.
– Why should I choose Lithium Home Battery?
A: As a lithium ion battery-based product, META L2 Home Battery have benefits as followings:
1. Space saving. Thanks to high energy density, META L2 Home Battery stores more energy than other types of batteries for the same size of battery, allowing saving space to be placed at home.
2. The lithium-ion batteries can be placed indoors that does not emit noises or toxic fumes.
– How to get the battery running with the inverter?
A: META L2 Home Battery can be paired with mainstreaming inverters on the market, such as Goodwe, Growatt, Deye, Victron, Studer, Aiswei, Voltronic, SRNE…
– What appliances the META L2 Home Battery can power up?
A: The battery provides the capacity for the power to last. The output power of the appliances, however, is determined by the inverter.
Generally speaking, META L2 Home Battery can supply power for most of the small home appliances, including electric lights, televisions, radios, computers, laptop computers, and kitchen appliances. Make sure the power of other electrical devices, such as microwaves and power tools, is less than the maximum output of the inverter you choose.
– Is the META L2 Home Battery OEM-able?
A: Yes, OEM is available if the order quantity reaches 200pcs of battery modules.
– What’s the smallest and biggest power capacity that an META L2 Home Battery can have?
A: Within a single rack, two battery modules with a total power capacity of 10.1 kWh and up to 25.2 kWh by 5 modules configured.
Furthermore, the rack can be expanded by configuring a single rack in 7 parallel configurations, reaching a total battery capacity of 176.4 kWh.