LINC INFI is the 12V Lithium battery, is backed by the best quality standards.
Thanks to our deep know-how in battery technology, the capacity of LINC INFI can be boosted by connecting 4 of them in parallel and the voltage can be increased to 48V with 4 batteries in serial connection, which is flexible for Lithium battery DIY.
What’ s more, with built-in Bluetooth, battery status of SOC, voltage, and etc., can be easily monitored through POWEROAD App in your mobile phone. Now the APP is available for both iOS system and Android system.
With as high as 150A continuous discharge current, more high-power devices can be driven by our battery. For example, the Lithium battery is perfect for RVs, marines, solar systems, low speed electric vehicles and more.
● 12V to 48V flexible battery system of boosted capacity for powering various applications
● Built-in Bluetooth for easily monitoring SOC, SOH and more via APP
● 150A high output current for driving high-power devices
● Cost saving with detachable upper cover and replaceable BMS
● Self-developed BMS for extending battery life and ensuring battery safety
● Sleep mode for reducing energy consumption and prolonging the shelf life
● Own mold with thicker and stronger materials for durability
● Dual terminal design for easier installation and better heat dissipation
● IP54 protection level for ensuring battery remains unaffected by water under specified conditions
● Compact size for direct drop-in replacement and easy installation even in limited space
|Cycle Life||＞2000 (1C@100%DOD)|
|Charge Mode||CCCV (Continuous Current, Continuous Voltage)|
|Standard Charge Current||20A||9.6A|
|Max. Continuous Charge Current||60A||25A|
|Discharge||Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10V||10V|
|Standard Discharge Current||20A||9.6A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current||150A||25A|
|Peak Discharge Current||350A (＜5S)||80A (2S) 120A(1S)|
|Environment||Charge Temperature Range||0°C ~ +45°C|
|Discharge Temperature Range||-20°C~ +55°C|
|IP Protection Level||IP54|
Q1: Can I use the LINC INFI battery to build a 12V Lithium battery pack DIY system?
A: Yes. POWEROAD LINC INFI batteries can be assembled in parallel by connecting 2 or more batteries together to get the capacity of your DIY battery system. It’s better to check with the distributor for further instructions for the parallel connection to ensure the safety. Additionally, besides the 12V battery system, you can also get 24V, 36V or 48V battery system when you wired 2, 3 or 4 batteries in series.
Q2: How can I know the state of charge (SOC) of the LINC INFI battery?
A: There are two ways to check the battery SOC. One is to press Tact Switch to see the status of the SOC indicator. Another high-precision way is to use the POWEROAD APP, through which you can find the real-time battery SOC status.